Nine Four Ventures is seeking a New York-based Principal to join their team.
The Principal will be responsible for:
– Managing and strategically building a personal network of VCs and investors (seed, Series A, Series B+), as well as founders that complements the rest of the team’s networks
– Acting as a Nine Four designated board member for select portfolio companies
– Identifying and sourcing investment opportunities
– Pitching investment opportunities internally to the Nine Four investment team
– Executing investment activities: due diligence, financial analysis, modelling, and valuation
– Monitoring the performance of the investments in our portfolio
Ideal candidates will have:
– An unquestionable track record of integrity, professionalism, and character
– 4+ years of work experience, preferably in starting or working with early stage technology companies, venture capital, strategy consulting, investment banking, real estate, or private equity. An organic network of existing investors and/or owners and managers of real estate is also helpful.
– Deep interest in the impact that technology will have on real estate and the built world
– Have high motivation, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
*This role is NY-based and will be supported by the Nine Four team in Chicago and SF.
Interested candidates: Please send your resume and a 300 word outline as to why the role is a fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org